Tuesday 31 March 2020

Music and Quarantine #1

Hello everybody! My name is Eva, I am from Austria and a volunteer in Panevežys. I
want to write about some bands from Austria and Germany, which I like a lot.
The first one is the most famous one. They are called AnnenMayKantereit and are a
four-person band from Germany. The voice of the singer is really deep and that is
their main characteristic. My favourite song of them is called “Ich geh heut nicht mehr
tanzen” and it’s about staying at home and it has a great bassline.




The next band that I want to show you is Granada. It’s a band from Austria and their
songs are mostly in an Austrian dialect and they are using an accordion, which is a
traditional Austrian instrument and it gives their songs a specific sound. My favourite
song of them is “Ottakring” and it’s about a district from Vienna.




The third one , which I want to share with you, is Mine. She is a singer from
Germany and she often makes songs together with rappers. However, I saw her on
a festival last year and I prefer her live shows a lot more than her studio versions.
Therefore my favourite song is the live version of “Findelkind”.




And last but not least DuoLia. This band consists of two of my friends from Austria,
who play covers but also write their own songs. They are only 18 years old, but they
already play on smaller festivals and have some concerts. My favourite song of them
is a cover from the band The Black Keys and it’s called “Gold on the ceiling”.





I hope you enjoyed this article of my favourite Austrian and German bands. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment