Thursday 25 February 2021

Story telling contests series "I have pinned my dream destination" story#10 author Medas Butkus


"Today I would like to talk about my favourite country, United States of America. I like it because of its history and progressiveness in such a short time. 

This country is interesting because people from all different parts of the whole world came like as a one strong community and created a beautiful country. 

Even the most famous and expensive cruise ship, the Titanic sank while sailing to America.



When planning to go to this country, first of all, I would note the places I want to visit there and the days when I can visit different places. 

One of my first places I would visit will be the Statue of Liberty in New York, it has fascinated me for a long time. 

The second place I would consider my favourite in the United States would be the "White House" conceived by George Washington.



It would be interesting to see how the country’s presidents live, how the whole interior looks. 

There are still a lot of places, but I would consider these two places to be the top 2 places that would leave the biggest impression on me.

Since I was planning to go in the summer, I would put on summer clothes and a little warmer if I stayed there till autumn or winter. 

Exclusive items I would put in my suitcase would be an attribute of the Los Angeles Lakers because I really like both the NBA and especially this top US basketball league club. It's just a shame I couldn't watch the match because COVID-19 is spreading.



Anyway, maybe I would go out to meet one or another Lakers basketball player and ask for autographs on the attributes. This is where I would face the problem. 

This would be a ban on keeping a closer distance with the players. 




But you don’t necessarily need to meet with a person to ask for his autograph, you can also pass it on to someone who is interested in it, or at least could provide such a service, and that’s how I would deal with the problem.

When I return home first of all I would tell everyone what I had experienced during this journey and if I had to get out, get the material evidence and show them. 

As many memories as possible should be brought back, as you can’t travel to it every day".

No comments:

Post a Comment